Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

You remember. The woman pulled into the gas station and started yelling at us.
I thought it was the lady in the truck that pulled into the gas station and yelled at us for passing her, then almost hit a couple of the bikes. :confused:

The Cavalier was determined to not let me pass her. Kept hauling ass trying to keep me behind her. Might have been a Grand Am now that I'm thinking about it. Then we ended up in that small town and she passed by as we were sitting there at the gas station. I don't remember if she pulled in and yelled at us or not. My memory is kinda foggy.

I don't think pauly was there for that last year because I wasn't and I was in Pauly's group all weekend. I would definitely remember that
Were you with us for these pictures:

270803_3656265520098_136505384_n.jpg

600268_3874442592170_1514020983_n.jpg

562286_3874442872177_529166878_n.jpg

292112_3874444032206_1630112144_n.jpg

525029_3979368172466_1964431846_n.jpg

If not, then you weren't with us for the crazy ladies.

I thought it was the lady in the truck that pulled into the gas station and yelled at us for passing her, then almost hit a couple of the bikes. :confused:

The Cavalier was determined to not let me pass her. Kept hauling ass trying to keep me behind her. Might have been a Grand Am now that I'm thinking about it. Then we ended up in that small town and she passed by as we were sitting there at the gas station. I don't remember if she pulled in and yelled at us or not. My memory is kinda foggy.

It was a red grand am with the crazy lady driving who crossed the lanes more times than I can count. This was heading up to highlands on the way to S.C. That was a fun road but rough.

Were you with us for these pictures:

If not, then you weren't with us for the crazy ladies.

Definitely weren't there for that. I was too busy trying to catch up to have enough time to stop and take pics :lol:

^My closest call all weekend.^

I love 60.

It should be required riding, get there any way you can. The gap will lose its luster after riding 60, however the gap is one of the best scooter roads ever, I didn't ride my bike on it at all last year and have no plans to ride it with the bike this year but I will be tearing that bitch up with the scooter.

I would like to thank those responsible for getting me off of the gap and out into the surrounding area last year. I have been down there about a ten times and only rode the gap, 28, Cherahola. I was missing a lot and last year was the best trip I've had because of going out on just as good if not better roads.

Did I mention I love 60!

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Suches,+GA+30572&daddr=GA-60+N&hl=en&sll=34.875389,-84.242327&sspn=0.001261,0.002411&geocode=FdNPEQIdiOz9-ikn-BtTmWxfiDFxVXd3qqqUpA%3BFSwoFAIdopD6-g&mra=ls&t=m&z=11

Is that the place that I ended up going right, through the gravel?

That was definitely a pucker moment, I didn't realize which way the road went in time and my brain envisioned me going over the bridge into the water!

Biggie

Edited by turnone