What protective gear do you wear?  

788 members have voted

1. 1. What protective gear do you wear?

• Helmet
    • Gloves
    • Jacket
    • Pants
    • Boots

I'm curious what protective gear people wear when they're riding. Vote away. And it's multiple choice. Check all that you wear (the majority of the time anyways).

These days I tend to wear it all; helmet, jacket, pants, riding boots, etc.

And this isn't to start a debate about helmet laws or anything else. To each their own.

Helmet and gloves at the time. I usually have a jacket on but not one of the 2-500 jackets from the pony. I just wear what I have for now. Since I bought the Hawk I will invest in a nicer riding jacket with some protection. I own something this nice, it would be my luck that I am in love with it and some dumbA will crush it...

group rides, i usually wear 1pc or 2pc suit. commuting to the shop, i'll do everything but riding pants (usually wear reinforced jeans).

on the scooter, i'm gonna squid it up.

Depends on the weather really

Helmet: a shoei

Jacket: Shift Textile for cooler, Joe Rocket Mesh for warm weather, when I'm just being easy I squid it up in a tshirt

Pants: Almost always my Icon reinforced jeans

Boots: always my A* SMX-2

Gloves: Joe rocket for cooler, Shift for warm hot weater, A* for all of the 2 spirited rides I've been on

Soon I'll pick up some taller boots as well as a 1 or 2pc suit for the spirited stuff

Edited by Bad324

Oakelys and a mesh thong. Gotta feel the wind in mai hairz.

Helmet, gloves, jacket all the time. The boots vary on the destination. Mostly my riding/track boots, but sometimes Dr. Martins when commuting to work. Depending on the ride, I soemtimes suit up, but will do jeans if its leisurely.

you know, there are probably plenty of pictures of nood women riding bikes, but no... you had to go and post of a pic of a naked guy.

Of course. :D

It's easier to find when it's your desktop image. He would've had to search for hot babez.

Damn....you caught me.